Well, more like a roof ornament - but let's not get into technicalities.
Grandma Judie, Grandpa Steve, Scot, Ethan and I joined Great Grandma Jerri & Grandpa Bob at their favorite Mexican restaurant in "da hood". (I must admit, I'd brave "da hood" anytime for that delicious salsa & green chilie sauce. YUM). After dinner & some entertainment provided by Ethan, we decided it was time head home. When we got outside, I had some trouble finding the keys in my bag & Ethan's patience started to wear thin. When the crying started, Scot thought it might calm Ethan down to set him on top
Ethan laughed the entire time he was on the top of the Land Cruiser, watching us scramble to capture him from below...but he wasn't laughing when we finally caught him. This time, Mom & Dad got the last laugh.
*NOTE: My rearview mirror, as seen in the top photo, has yet to be fixed -but I'm beginning to think that the blue tape is really a nice look. It screams "ghetto", so we had no trouble rollin in "da hood" tonight.

1 comment:
What a spunk! I love it.
Post a Comment