
I took the kids to the park today for a few hours. It hasn't been too cold, but we ended up being the only ones at the park,

which was a nice treat. Brynn experienced the swings for the first time today, and boy was it adorable. I wished at so many moments today that I had brought my camcorder, but at least I always have a camera on hand. I got Brynn all set up, and Ethan insisted that he should be the one to push her. Brynn, unlike Ethan, absolutely LOVED her first experience with the swings. She squealed &

laughed the entire time. Ethan was just as thrilled that he was able to push her, and smiled almost as big as Brynn the entire time.
I really took a minute to take in the memory, because it's moments like this that you never get back. These kids are growing up way too fast. I had an overwhelming sense of love for both of them & an immense amount of joy watching them have so much fun playing together. I hope that they can grow up to be close friends & be a support to one another - it's one of my greatest wishes. I know it's been a huge blessing in my own life to have a family that I love to talk to and spend time with.

Brynn and Ethan, I love you. I tell you everyday - but I hope you'll always know how grateful I am to be your mom.



1 comment:
What a wonderful set of photos and even more lovely sentiment. Those are some of my deepest wishes too. Go get 'em, Mom!
Post a Comment