Tuesday, April 29, 2008
NO MORE TEARS
...just "rub it hard" - at least that's what Ethan has started saying lately when he gets hurt. It's a recent development over the past week or so. The first few times he got hurt he did consider crying before deciding to display his tough guy attitude instead. I love it, he's such a boy. Sometimes if an injury hurts enough, he'll give it a good rub and still come with the request "Mommy, kiss it". I know someday he'll be too cool for that, so I'll just enjoy this time while my kisses still hold some healing power.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey Kris! Jen (constantine) Mechling here ... I clicked over to your blog from the Howard's. Good to see you and your beautiful little family! Just have to tell you, it's good you appreciate your power "to heal" with your son ... our older daughter (now 3) tells me "leave me alone!" when she falls or gets a boo-boo. doesn't want to be bothered!! good thing I have a 16-month old that still loves to snuggle!
Post a Comment