
That is...if I'd actually let him.
Almost every morning when I get Ethan dressed until the moment that I remove his clothes to get him ready for bed - he frequently makes requests such as "shirt off" or "pants off". Tonight was no exception. He had been begging to be set free from the threads that bound him, so for about 20 minutes before I got him ready for bed, I let him run free. I went about doing some other things until I ran into him in the kitchen doing some sort of strange impersonation of Kenny G (no, Scot and I aren't Kenny G listeners...it's just what came to mind). As if the headphones & recorder weren't enough to complete the look - he was still wearing his navy socks. WOW. Not only did he run through the house like the pied piper trying to gather followers, he removed the plant from the center of the coffee table in the living room & climbed up onto his "stage" to finish off the night. My guess is that he was trying to earn a little extra money to put into his piggy bank(s)....it's an obsession.

5 comments:
It looks like that was quite the show he gave you. What a cutie!
um.. i'm so out of the loop. i just read a comment you made on someone's facebook page that you've got baby #2 in the oven -- a little girl??? i'm so excited for you! congrats lady!! post just one pregnant lady photo on your blog for the folks back east?
i second wallace's request. I want a photo! :) and you have quite the performer on your hands. very, very cute.
Kris...didn't you do the same thing when you were younger? Oh wait...that was blue sneakers with swimwear. My bad. ;)
Post a Comment