Sunday, March 22, 2009

GUESS WHO'S 38...

Maybe that's too easy. ( ; Happy Birthday Scot! We love you and hope you had a fabulous day. May all your birthday wishes come true.

Mom & Dad W. had us over for dinner tonight in honor of Scot's birthday. It was delicious, & they didn't even give me many assignments...and Scot didn't ask me to make him anything more than his favorite chocolate cake in the shape of a bundt pan. It was certainly easier than making him a 26 inch rainbow trout. I'm sure he wished to land one of those on his own this year. Our fingers are crossed.

The thing I love about the picture of Scot blowing out his candles is his Mom in the background. It's great, cause if Scot didn't get all 10 of those candles out, Mom W. was prepped and ready for backup. ( :

It was another beautiful day here in Colorado (probably one of Scot's wishes), so the kids and I spent some quality time playing outside...you know, a little sidewalk chalking on our back patio, Ethan doing what he loves best - squirting stuff with his squirt bottle: like me, our dog Dylan, the fence, my camera (on accident...at least that's what he said). Squirting is a cure all for boredom.
After my last sun exposure Mom mishap, I wised up and bought Brynn a sunhat for days like today...she wasn't sure she loved it, but she managed to adjust. I thought she looked adorable. - she thinks chin straps are for sissys.

1 comment:

Jonah said...

Brynn looks so much like Judy in those pictures! So cute!