Tuesday, June 15, 2010

WOOLLEY DAYS

I've missed quite a few updates lately. We've had another Woolley wedding - Scot's cousin Lizzy married John Phillips on June 10th. We're so excited for them - not to mention, it's always nice to have a party with good food, great company & and even better reason to celebrate. Congratulations Lizzy and John.

At the temple, JD was workin' his suit look (which would explain why he's still single - cough). Good luck with that JD. ( :

We went down to
Colorado Springs the following evening for Lizzy and John's reception. The kids were so excited to be included in that event, and they loved every minute of playing with their cousins and my former roommate, Brandi,
and her husband Ken's kids.
Brynn even found a little boy, named Finn, sitting at a neighboring table and hit the floor with him to dance. They were hilarious - everyone got a huge kick out of them hugging and flailing about...that child is starting early, she's a total flirt. We're in big big trouble.

As far as other things go, I've missed some really funny Ethanism's the last few days that I wanted to document before I forget them...

- The other day, we were talking to Aunt Angela and her kids on speaker phone. Ethan was telling Ang that he was being "Bandaid man" because he had so many bandaids on...to which Angela replied "Oh, can I be Bandaid girl?". Ethan said she could, but told her she'd have to wear lots of bandaids. Sarah interjected "They can't just be any old bandaids" (implying that Ethan's bandaids all had Transformers, Bakugans, Spiderman or Scooby Doo on them) - and Ethan quickly agreed saying "Yeah, they have to be NEW bandaids." We all had a good laugh.

- Yesterday, Ethan was just as adorable as always...and just as entertaining. He walked me through a work out (put your leg here, and your arms go like this up and down 4 times...) while I was folding clothes. Whenever he would change moves, I would compliment him on his great form and how strong his muscles looked...he told me that those moves were his newest invention. He's got lots of those these days. Shortly after our "workout" began, he found a paint stir stick that changed our workout time to a music time - my laundry baskets became drums. He was making so much noise, but he kept calling it "my greatest drumming sussession", so I sat there and enjoyed every adorable moment.

- Ethan has some real jokes, and a bunch of jokes that he has made up all on his own. Many of them are variations of things like this "Hey Mom, Mom - get this one right...what do you call a pickle that wears a tutu? A pickle tutu." He always seems to lead off with "Hey Mom, Mom, get this one right...." funny thing is I rarely get ANY of them right. ( :

(PIC. NOTE: I love that Brynn and Ethan love to sit by each other when they eat. Sometimes they can't even handle being on separate chairs - and then there are all those other times....)

No comments: