Thursday, February 25, 2010

NOT YOUR ORDINARY UNDERWEAR

Today Ethan got a new package of super hero underwear - wolverine, ironman, spiderman...you get the idea. When Grandma Judie called this afternoon, Ethan was so excited to tell her about them, I overheard this conversation:

E: Grandma, you know what I got?
G: What?
E: New Super hero underwear...I'm looking at it right now.
G: You are! Will you show them to me when I come over?
E: Yeah, the ones I'm looking at have Captain American on them. They're not like your underwear. They're super cool.
G: (a bit of laughter) I'm excited to see them.

Can anyone one up Captain America? Not today they can't...

Have I mentioned that Brynn LOVES chapstick? Actually, it's not only chapstick, it's lipgloss or anything else with an applicator (like mascara) that could potentially be some sort of lip gloss. Well, she does. When she starts the application, she keeps it on her lips - but she certainly has a flare for exaggeration. Yesterday I took her to lunch with my friend Heather Bro. Somehow Heather's makeup bag came out, and at that moment it was game over for Brynn. She got her hands on Heather's Bobby Brown lipgloss and we ended up with this beauty.


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Must be a girl thing. I need to lock up my chapstick much less the lipstick.